Request Line
888-386-1015

Woman Says Her Vibrator Nearly Killed Her

 

A woman has posted a story on Reddit that, while embarrassing, is a great reminder that sex toys can cause problems. The woman says she had plugged her rechargeable vibrator in and left it in her bed for about three weeks. After coming home “super drunk” and going to bed, she says she rolled onto it and turned it on in her sleep.

So far, just a funny story, but the woman says she woke up to the vibrator running and a smell of burnt plastic. She says she believes the toy was “minutes away from setting my whole apartment on fire,” which could have been lethal if she had been passed out. She ended her post with this: “Moral of the story always unplug your vibrator.”

Source: LadBible

 

101.5 The Fox Playlist

Featured Promotions

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

iPhone Users Download the App Click Here! Google & Android Users! Download the App! Click Here! Stream It! Tune in to the stream here as well! Click Here!  

Franklin County Fair!

Franklin County Fair!

The Franklin County Agricultural Society board has secured the entertainment for the 2021 Franklin County Fair in Malone NY. The Dates have been set as August 6th through 15th. Details for the Fair week are ongoing. The line up for this year’s entertainment will be released in the near future.  The announcement for entertainment and…

Coronavirus Q&A Roundtable

Coronavirus Q&A Roundtable

Coronavirus Q&A Round Table There are so many rumors going around about the coronavirus. learn the truth on Wednesday June 3 at 7 PM 101.5 the Fox will be going on Facebook live with local health professionals, from Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, to answer any questions you have about this coronavirus. Miranda Simpson, RN, CHMCMichael Seidman,…