Nothing ruins that scarf top you’ve been waiting to wear for months quicker than boob sweat. But it’s hot out there and for many women that means a patch of pesky perspiration forming under the boobs. These tips can help you deal with the under boob sweat so you can enjoy your hot girl summer.
- Choose the right bra – Steer clear of bras made with polyester and rayon, which aren’t very breathable. Go for fabrics like lightweight cotton or mesh to keep your girls nice and dry.
- Ditch the padding – That boost it gives your chest is also giving you an extra layer, which traps more heat in your bra.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes – Your bodycon dresses and one-shoulder tanks are great for showing off your figure, but when it comes to letting your skin breathe? Not so much.
- Use anti-chafing powders – Look for one with cornstarch as a main ingredient, which lasts longer and keeps you drier than baby powder.
- Try Moroccan Argan oil – It’s known for the wonders it does for your hair, but its antioxidant properties can help keep boob sweat and irritation at bay.
- Consider bra liners – Splurge on a high quality liner that fits inside the base of your bra to absorb sweat and keep your skin from chafing.
- Or use pantyliners – No bra liner? No problem. Use a pair of pantyliners instead. They’re made to absorb liquid, so they’ll soak up the sweat and prevent stains on your clothes. Just make sure you don’t have a hot date later or things could get awkward.
- Swipe an aluminum-free antiperspirant – The same stuff that keeps your pits dry can do the same for your under boobs. Use an aluminum-free or paraben-free one to avoid potentially harmful ingredients.