Request Line
888-386-1015

Brothers Die From Drinking Five Liters Of Hand Sanitizer

Sometimes you just really want a drink, but this is not the way to do it. Three brothers in India died after buying five liters of hand sanitizer and drinking more than half of it, all because they couldn’t buy alcohol during the lockdown. Parvat Ahirwar, 55, Ram Prasad, 50, and Bhura Ahirwar were discovered dead last Tuesday. The three men were all married but were staying away from their families.

The worst part? Authorities believe they drank some of the sanitizer on Sunday and started to feel bad, then continued to drink it on Monday. Alongside their bodies was found the two liters that were left after their two-day binge.

It should go without saying, but don’t drink hand sanitizer. Seven people in Russia died from doing exactly that in November, while three Americans have died and another was blinded permanently after choosing sanitizer as their drink of choice.

Source: LadBible

 

101.5 The Fox Playlist

Featured Promotions

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

iPhone Users Download the App Click Here! Google & Android Users! Download the App! Click Here! Stream It! Tune in to the stream here as well! Click Here!  

Franklin County Fair!

Franklin County Fair!

The Franklin County Agricultural Society board has secured the entertainment for the 2021 Franklin County Fair in Malone NY. The Dates have been set as August 6th through 15th. Details for the Fair week are ongoing. The line up for this year’s entertainment will be released in the near future.  The announcement for entertainment and…

Coronavirus Q&A Roundtable

Coronavirus Q&A Roundtable

Coronavirus Q&A Round Table There are so many rumors going around about the coronavirus. learn the truth on Wednesday June 3 at 7 PM 101.5 the Fox will be going on Facebook live with local health professionals, from Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, to answer any questions you have about this coronavirus. Miranda Simpson, RN, CHMCMichael Seidman,…