- Gosling’s Dark ‘N Stormy Cans – A 7% ABV drink that’s not all malt-based..and will run you a reasonable $10 per four-pack.
- Stella Artois Solstice Lager – It’s the brand’s first ever limited-edition golden lager
- Bud Light Lemonade – A premium light lager with 4.2% ABV brewed with real lemon peels
- Novo Fogo Sparkling Caipirinha – They say it’s “Brazil’s favorite cocktail” – and we can see why. It’s 100% natural ingredients with less sugar, carbs and a little less booze
- AfterGlow Hard Kombucha – A kicked up version of the natural fermented tea.
- On the non-booze tip: Bravus Brewing Company’s Non-Alcoholic Beer, Wave Soda – and more!
So have fun, and most of all, be safe!
Source: Guilty Eats