Request Line
888-386-1015

A Porn Star Was Arrested After A Photographer Died From Inhaling Toad Venom

 

A Spanish porn actor was arrested after an 11-month investigation into the death of a photographer that died during a toad-venom ritual. Police say Nacho Vidal was arrested for involuntary manslaughter and violating public health laws.

It seems the photographer died at the porn stars’ house after inhaling the poison of an endangered North American frog. In fact, police say that Nacho was regularly throwing toad venom ceremonies because the substance contains the compound 5-MeO-DMT, or better known as the “God molecule,” dimethyltryptamine (DMT).

His lawyers say that Nacho is very upset by the death of this person, but he considers himself to be innocent and that he “maintains that the consumption [of the venom] was completely voluntary.”

Source: Guardian 

101.5 The Fox Playlist

Featured Promotions

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

iPhone Users Download the App Click Here! Google & Android Users! Download the App! Click Here! Stream It! Tune in to the stream here as well! Click Here!