The holidays are a time when people reflect on the year that’s past, and apparently a lot of people will be smiling when they think about their sex life.
According to a new poll:
- 44% of Americans say 2019 was their best year for sex.
- 47% say their sex life was better this year than it was last year.
- Part of the reason for the improvement was the trying of new things, with one in six saying they tried phone sex for the first time, and 29% adding a sex toy into the mix for the first time.
- Overall 38% said they were more adventurous this year than in the past.
While 25% of Americans say they have absolutely no sexual regrets from the past year, there are plenty of people who do admit to some. The top sexual regrets include:
- Wish I had more sex (42%)
- Feel like the sex was routine/boring (27%)
- Wanted more variety in sex life (21%)
- Had bad sex (13%)
- Had sex with someone I shouldn’t have (12%)
Source: SWNS Digital