The 80-year-old man wound up in the hospital after he allegedly swallowed his dentures while eating pancakes.
The man, identified as Mr. Shang, was brought to the hospital when he realized that he was suddenly missing teeth. He claims to have eaten a couple of pancakes and soon after couldn’t find his dentures.
The doctors took an x-ray and could see what appeared to be a sharp metal object in his stomach. They carefully removed the dentures after about two hours of surgery.
Source: New York Post