While getting sick is the worst thing imaginable for a lot of people, apparently there are some folks who actually don’t mind it at all.
A new poll finds…
- 29% of Americans are happy to get sick occasionally because it gives them a rest from their day-to-day lives and tasks.
- 40% say being sick gives them time to focus on themselves, and also gives them permission to slow down.
And apparently some people think there are a lot of perks that come with being sick, including:
- Catching up on sleep (39%)
- Can just lie around all day (34%)
- Binging TV shows/movies (26%)
- Don’t have to go to work (24%)
- Getting some ‘me time’ (23%)
Source: SWNS Digital