If we’ve learn anything from “Idiocracy” and “Beavis And Butthead”, things like “butts”, “dongs”, and “boobs” are always going to be funny. What could make them funnier? Talking about them using foreign slang terms. There’s now a quiz floating around out there they will allow to you swear like a Scotsman.
If you don’t want to take the quiz – we’re here to help you cheat:
- If you’re referring to your “boabby”, you’re talking about your schlong.
- The Scottish term for “bopping the bologna” or “flogging the dolphin” is “Hamshank”.
- If you’re with someone who “gives you the boke”, it means that they make you sick.
- A “jobby” means that you just unloaded a #2
- If you have to take a “jobby” then you had best do it in the “cludgie”.
- If you’re on a date, and anticipating getting lucky, then you would tell your buddies that “I’m gettin’ ma hole”.
Now, you’re ready to roll the next time you want to fit in with your Scottish friends.