Divel McLean was minding her own business and making a salad when she went to grab some dressing. Only one problem: the salad dressing bottle, she says, was “possessed”.
“I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy…it sounded like a firecracker going off in the house. Real loud.” Then things start to get hairy. McLean claims the Dorothy Lynch-brand salad dressing attacked her.
“Well it’s hard to explain, I was attacked by a bottle of salad dressing,” McLean told reporters. The devastation to her property’s carpet, computer, walls, and dress tallied up to about $2,500 in damages.
Thankfully, McLean found out there wasn’t a super-natural cause behind the crazed incident. The dressing had been recalled by the manufacturer, and bacteria caused the explosion. “From just a $3 bottle of dressing. From the depths of my toes, to the top of my head. I will never eat Dorothy Lynch again,” McLean said.
More WTF Files
By the end of this month, Ticketmaster will begin selling tickets directly through Facebook. From Ticketmaster’s point of view, it makes sense. Many media companies have been using Facebook in a big way because that’s where people go for content instead of homepages these days. And since Facebook’s other big feature is events, working with…
Click Here for More
How’d you do this past Valentine’s Day? With any luck your flowers, dinner, or whatever won you some points and maybe even got you some bedroom action for a few days. One guy, however, took a way different approach and it landed him forever on at least one unlucky gal’s “creepy” list for life.…
He got SO close, but he couldn’t manage to get his phone out of his pocket in time.