Divel McLean was minding her own business and making a salad when she went to grab some dressing. Only one problem: the salad dressing bottle, she says, was “possessed”.
“I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy…it sounded like a firecracker going off in the house. Real loud.” Then things start to get hairy. McLean claims the Dorothy Lynch-brand salad dressing attacked her.
“Well it’s hard to explain, I was attacked by a bottle of salad dressing,” McLean told reporters. The devastation to her property’s carpet, computer, walls, and dress tallied up to about $2,500 in damages.
Thankfully, McLean found out there wasn’t a super-natural cause behind the crazed incident. The dressing had been recalled by the manufacturer, and bacteria caused the explosion. “From just a $3 bottle of dressing. From the depths of my toes, to the top of my head. I will never eat Dorothy Lynch again,” McLean said.