We all know how important it is to get out and vote today, and if the future of our nation isn’t enough to get you to the polls, maybe you can be persuaded with free stuff. Several retailers are offering up freebies to voters, so now you can actually get something for casting your vote, besides feeling good about doing your civic duty.
For example, if you bring in your “I voted” stickers to a Krispy Kreme today you can get a free donut, while voters can also get free coffee at 7-Eleven if you use the store’s mobile app.
But that’s not all, other free offers include:
- California Tortilla is giving away free chips and queso to voters who say “Make queso great again,” “I’m with queso,” or “I vote for queso” at the time of their purchase.
- Gold’s Gym is allowing folks free access to their facilities on election day if they show their valid “I voted” sticker. Hey, it’s better than stress eating as the polls roll in.
- Bob Evans has a 30% off coupon for folks’ entire order on Election Day.
- White Castle is offering a free gallon of iced team with any purchase of a Crave Case. What better way to watch the votes roll in than with those greasy little burgers and iced tea.
- Zipcar is offering free use of over 7,000 cars as part of their #DRIVEtheVOTE promotion, with members being able to reserve a free car from 6 pm to 10 pm so they can “zip to the polls during the last few hours.“
Source: USA Today