Signs You Need To Drink More Water
Some days, we’re all about refilling our water bottles and getting all the hydration we need. Other days, not so much. But it’s really important for our health to make sure we’re drinking plenty of water so our bodies function properly and we feel energized. Here are some signs you need to drink more water.
- You have a headache – If your head is throbbing, you should drink a glass of water before you pop an aspirin and see if it helps first.
- Your urine is dark yellow – It should be clear or really light yellow, so if you see bright or dark color in the toilet, you’re dehydrated.
- You have bad breath – You can’t always blame the hummus for your stinky breath. Research shows drinking and “engaging saliva” can combat foul breath. And bacteria in your mouth can get smelly when it’s dry for too long.
- You’re backed up – If you’re constipated, that can be a sign you need a big glass of water to loosen things up.
- You’re tired – If you’re getting plenty of sleep but you’re still tired, dehydration could be to blame. Drinking water will help give you energy and wake up your senses.
- You’re craving food – If you can’t stop thinking about eating sweets or salty foods, or you’re craving a snack but you just ate recently, it could be a lack of liquids and a shift in appetite hormones. Our bodies interpret thirst as hunger, so try drinking water first, then see if you’re still hungry.
- Your skin is dry and wrinkled – When you’re dehydrated, your skin gets drier and flakier, so drink up to get your glow back.
- You get lightheaded when standing – If you feel dizzy when you stand up, you might not be drinking enough water.
- Your muscles cramp – When you’re feeling stiff or having muscle cramps, it could be dehydration. So drink water to loosen things up and your muscles should feel more relaxed.
- Your body is hot – If you’re not drinking enough water, your body can’t regulate its temperature, so you can’t cool down. A cool glass of water should help do the trick.
WATCH: Dogs Love Magic TricksWATCH:
Well, not this dog or this trick, but they’re still surprised.
“Human Satan” Confirmed By Guinness As Having Most Horn Implants In Head
A man in Brazil known as “Human Satan” is so into body modification that he’s been given the Guinness world record for the highest number of horn implants in the head. The man, whose real name is Michel Praddo, says, when it comes to the honor, a “dream has come true”. Praddo even traveled to…
WATCH: It’s A Musical Highway In Hungary
This sounds better than it has any right to sound.
Elderly Man Kept Mother Mummified So They Could Watch TV Together
A 76-year-old man known throughout the community as “Vampire” has been found to have his mother’s mummified corpse propped up on his couch “watching TV” for the last 13 years. Reports say the man, named Marian L., dug up his mother’s grave in Poland and brought the body back to his house nearby. It was…
WATCH: This Dad Was Shocked When He Captured His Baby’s First WordsWATCH:
Honestly, it would freak anyone out, because this is way more impressive than “da da.”
14-Year-Old With Size 23 Feet Is Getting The Biggest Ever Shoes Made By Under Armour
A teenage boy has gotten his wish for a pair of shoes that actually fit. Eric Kilburn Jr. from Ortonville, Michigan is 6’10” and has been hobbling around in size 22 shoes that are actually too small for him. To put this in perspective, the average shoe size for a man in the U.S. is…
WATCH: Everyone Watch Out…He’s Had Enough
He’s going to bite your toe like there’s no tomorrow if you’re not careful.
Longevity Scientist Says Someone Alive Now Will Live To 150
Dr. Steven Cohen, the owner of wellness clinics in California and London, claims he’s close to using stem cell therapy to de-age people. He says the tech is just five years away from being ready to use on humans, and that someone alive today could realistically live to be 150. The theory behind the treatment…
WATCH: The Boss Said They Needed Her Resignation In Writing
What’s the problem? She put it in writing; mission accomplished.
Man Breaks Into Daycare, Steals Diapers To Pretend To Be A Baby
A man in New York has been arrested after he broke into a daycare center, stole diapers and formula, and left $120 and a hand-written note asking the staff if they had adult-sized diapers and if they would “play along.” The director of the daycare contacted authorities, and then installed a security camera…and it’s a…