Request Line
888-386-1015

Woman’s Gas Causes Mid-Operation Fire

A woman undergoing surgery in Japan was left with serious burns because of her own intestinal system. The unidentified woman, said to be in 30s, was having a form of laser surgery on her cervix when she experienced some flatulence.

The gas caused the laser to ignite and the surgical drape to catch on fire, leaving the patient with serious burns on much her body, including her waist and legs.

The Tokyo hospital has released a report about the incident, claiming there was no fault with the equipment used and pointing out that no other flammable materials were in the operating room.

Source: Metro

More WTF Files

101.5 The Fox Playlist

Featured Promotions

2022 World Junior A Challenge

2022 World Junior A Challenge

December 8-18, 2022 Created in 2006 to showcase the talent in the Canadian Junior Hockey League, the World Junior A Challenge includes two Canadian teams – Canada East (NOJHL, OJHL, CCHL, LJHAAAQ, MHL) and Canada West (AJHL, SJHL, MJHL, SIJHL) – and three international entries. In all, nine countries have participated – Belarus, Denmark, Germany,…

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

iPhone Users Download the App Click Here! Google & Android Users! Download the App! Click Here! Stream It! Tune in to the stream here as well! Click Here!