Deciding to end a relationship is never easy, but sometimes there’s just one thing that puts you over the edge and finally makes you realize you just can’t take it anymore.
Well, a thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks revealing that last straw that ended their relationship, and they run the gamut from totally understandable, totally unreasonable, and downright shocking.
Among the confessions:
- “He told me he loved me on our fifth day together…turned a red light in my head.”
- “When she told me she was three months pregnant by another guy and asked me to stay.”
- “My ex used to try and drunk/high text me and it made me really uncomfortable. The next day he never remembered anything. He also could never spell my name right.”
- “I asked her what her opinion on adoption was and she replied with ‘ew. I don’t want to adopt. Those kids have a lot of issues.’”
- “I found out my ex only showered once a month…I thought he was joking, until I started sleeping over his house often. That f***ker wasn’t joking.”
- “He proposed after three months of dating.”
- “He could not get over his ex. A year in I couldn’t handle it anymore. He was obsessed.”
- “My ex literally wouldn’t let me talk about Beyoncé because he thought I loved her more.”
- “She kicked my dog. I kicked her out of the house that very same day.”
- “He cheated on me with a girl cause he wanted his parents to think he was straight.”
- “Mine kept saying ‘mud butt’ anytime he (or I) had to poop. It was too annoying and gross hearing that constantly so I ended things.”
- “He started planning our wedding and talking about our life as a married couple with me as a housewife. We were 15 and in a three-month relationship.”
Neville Sharp of Darwin, Australia is recorded beating the Guinness World Record of 10 years for loudest burp.
We all want to splurge once in a while, and if you’ve got a few extra bucks laying around and you like lobster? Listen up. Get Maine Lobster’s offering a Montecito Lobster Roll Kit…for a thousand bucks. Yup, you heard that right. Lobster rolls in the “real world” generally go for around $20…so what makes…
A bull destroys the front of a parked car after ramming into it and lifting it up with its horns.
With Christmas cookies, fudge and eggnog at every turn, it can feel impossible to avoid the dreaded holiday weight gain. Of course, we could skip all the treats and cocktails and focus on working out and eating healthy right into the New Year, but where’s the fun in that? Want to enjoy the holidays and…
A Playboy model was apparently kicked out of an unidentified Miami mall for wearing nothing but body paint, a hat, and a thong while impersonating a nutcracker. 30-year-old Francia James posted a video for her over-nine million followers showing her handing out peanuts to men as they walked by. The video also shows the moment when…
A drunk guy tried to jump onto a box chair without a running start and fell to the ground but the people surrounded him threw pillows on the ground just in time to break his fall.
Just about everywhere you look, beautiful and intelligent women abound. Those are just two of the traits that some guys find intimidating. That factor somehow allows them to talk themselves into thinking a lady like that is somehow “out of their league,” and leaves them petrified of taking a chance. If you’re one of those…
When it’s your wedding, you get to make a lot of the rules, but that doesn’t mean people won’t make fun of them. A bride’s list of “don’ts” for her special day has made its way to Reddit’s “Wedding Shaming” section and people are having a lot of fun with it. She’s included all the…
Over the next month or so, lots of us will be watching hours and hours worth of our favorite holiday movies and now you could actually get paid for it. Reviews.org is looking to hire a Chief Holiday Cheermeister to view 25 holiday movies in 25 days and along with that sweet job title, they’ll…
A Michigan woman is going viral on TikTok after sharing a video about a date that never actually happened. User @nikki.jabs reveals that she was heartbroken when her date sent her home in an Uber before they did what they had planned. So why did he do it? She says he didn’t like her outfit.…