Folks Admit The Last Straw That Ended Their Relationship
Deciding to end a relationship is never easy, but sometimes there’s just one thing that puts you over the edge and finally makes you realize you just can’t take it anymore.
Well, a thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks revealing that last straw that ended their relationship, and they run the gamut from totally understandable, totally unreasonable, and downright shocking.
Among the confessions:
- “He told me he loved me on our fifth day together…turned a red light in my head.”
- “When she told me she was three months pregnant by another guy and asked me to stay.”
- “My ex used to try and drunk/high text me and it made me really uncomfortable. The next day he never remembered anything. He also could never spell my name right.”
- “I asked her what her opinion on adoption was and she replied with ‘ew. I don’t want to adopt. Those kids have a lot of issues.’”
- “I found out my ex only showered once a month…I thought he was joking, until I started sleeping over his house often. That f***ker wasn’t joking.”
- “He proposed after three months of dating.”
- “He could not get over his ex. A year in I couldn’t handle it anymore. He was obsessed.”
- “My ex literally wouldn’t let me talk about Beyoncé because he thought I loved her more.”
- “She kicked my dog. I kicked her out of the house that very same day.”
- “He cheated on me with a girl cause he wanted his parents to think he was straight.”
- “Mine kept saying ‘mud butt’ anytime he (or I) had to poop. It was too annoying and gross hearing that constantly so I ended things.”
- “He started planning our wedding and talking about our life as a married couple with me as a housewife. We were 15 and in a three-month relationship.”
WATCH: “Woman vs. Seagull” Is Like A Mini-Movie
I thought it was going to have a happy ending, and then…
Man Pries Head Out Of Crocodile’s Mouth While Snorkeling
This is way worse than looking a gift horse in the mouth…A man was forced to pry his head out of a crocodile’s mouth recently while snorkeling off the coast of Australia. Marcus McGowan, 51, says when it became clear he wasn’t being attacked by a shark, “I realized it was a crocodile. I was…
Blind Andy’s @ Famous As
Famous A’s, 157 Center Street in Massena…giving away a car! You can fill out an entry form everyday…stop in and ask for details. Famous A’s does giveaways everyday. Specials throughout the store. Stop in and see Thunder!Also celebrating the Grand Opening of Hanky Panky’s Gift Shop – located right next door. Hanky Panky’s is similar to…
WATCH: This Young Horse Found A Stick On The Ground
And he’s totally gonna use it.
This Is Why Hot Dogs Are Sold In 10-Packs But Hot Dog Buns Are Sold In 8-Packs
Have you ever noticed that hot dogs are sold in packs of 10 and hot dog buns come in an 8-count? This mismatch has confounded consumers for over 80 years and there’s a reason for the discrepancy – lack of communication between butchers and bakers. Hot dogs usually weigh 1.6 ounces each and meat is…
Venice Water Mysteriously Turns Neon Green
Venice, Italy is looking more and more like Oz these days. The city’s canals are experiencing a mysterious fluorescent green hue, and nobody is quite sure what’s going on. The regional environmental protection agency, along with the fire department, collected samples of the colorful water. Early findings show the color may be tied to a…
Blind Andy @ Massena Volunteer Emergency Unit’s Craft and Vendor show!
Blind Andy & 101.5 The Fox will be there from 10a to noon Saturday, June 3rd, 10am-3pm, come support Massena Volunteer Emergency Unit’s Craft and Vendor show! Then Fire works ate 9p at Mall Details in the attached photo. Tell your friends!
People On Ozempic Admit They’re Losing Control Of Their Bowels
There’s no doubt that drugs like Wegovy and Ozempic are miracle drugs for people fighting obesity and diabetes. Unfortunately, some users are reporting such debilitating stomach issues, that they’re not even able to make it to the bathroom before something goes HORRIBLY wrong. A Reddit group with more than 30k members has gotten together to…
WATCH: The Titanic Toy You Didn’t Know You Needed
All that’s missing is a piece of wood CLEARLY big enough for two people.
Florida Student Graduates With 8.07 GPA
Introducing a high school valedictorian that puts all other valedictorians to shame… Jasmine Mazard-Larry, a Floridian who’s 17 years old, has graduated with an unbelievable 8.07 GPA, when a 4.0 is generally considered the gold standard. So how did she strive to such academic heights? Mazard-Larry boosted her score by doing multiple Advanced Placement classes, the…