It’s officially fall, but just because you’ve had to put away your bikini for now, doesn’t mean there isn’t fun to be had, especially if you plan a fall getaway. I mean you can get away to see fall foliage, or maybe head to Germany for Oktoberfest, which both sound pretty awesome.
Well, Hotels.com is out to help folks find a great place to escape this season, and has just come out with their list of the Top Ten fall destinations, both domestic and international hotels that will offer folks a great time in the coming months, even if they will need a jacket.
The top destination on the list is the Scarlet Huntington Hotel in San Francisco, which is in the heart of the city, and only an eight-minute walk to Union Square and a 15 minute walk to Lombard Street.
Top 10 Fall Destinations
- Scarlet Huntington Hotel; San Francisco, CA
- The Surrey; New York, NY
- St. Regis Houston; Houston, TX
- Fifteen Beacon; Boston, MA
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar; San Diego, CA
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski; Berlin, Germany
- Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace; Budapest, Hungary
- Villa Cora; Florence, Italy
- Hotel Dukes’ Palace Bruges; Bruges, Belgium
- Hotel Golden Star; Prague, Czech Republic