Request Line
888-386-1015

Angry Wife Melts Husband’s Schlong with Chemical

A 50-something-year-old guy in China ended up spending three weeks in the hospital, including a couple weeks in intensive care, after his wife splashed his underwear with a poison that ended up rotting his ramrod.

His undies were laced with something called paraquat — which is a powerful poison that rots flesh.

According to reports the guy – known only as Zhang – had been arguing with his wife. He must have said the exact wrong thing because she clearly went nuclear on his nubbins.

The poor guy was left fighting for life after discovering his sugar stick was slowly rotting, while he suffered breathing difficulties.

Zhang is still recovering from the nightmare and doesn’t yet know if he’ll press charges.

But if he had any sense, from now on, he’d – at the very least – do his own laundry.
Source: Mirror

101.5 The Fox Playlist

Featured Promotions

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

THE 101.5 THE FOX APP IS HERE!

iPhone Users Download the App Click Here! Google & Android Users! Download the App! Click Here! Stream It! Tune in to the stream here as well! Click Here!