The Most Employable College Degrees
Do you have a kid in college trying to decide what to major in? Well, if you want them to be able to find a job, listen up. OnlineDegrees.com has just come out with a list of the Top 50 Most Employable Degrees, so here’s your chance to try and talk convince them of what they should be studying.
The site ranked each degree based on a number of factors, with the best majors having relatively low tuition expenses, with a high number of related careers, good employment projections and high average salaries. The ones coming out on top also are available in a good amount of schools, making them easier for students to study them.
Landing at number one is Information Technology, which has an annual salary of $104,954, with a 21% projected grown through 2024 and 675 schools offering programs in the field. It also has tuition costs of less than $11,000.
Top Ten Most Employable Degrees (click here for the complete list)
- Information Technology (Average Annual Salary: $104,954)
- Business/Commerce ($102,290)
- Business Administration and Management ($102,290)
- Marketing/Marketing Management ( $107,116)
- Computer and Information Sciences ($95,725)
- Computer Science ($93,040)
- Computer Programming ($83,968)
- Mathematics ($89,180)
- Computer And Information Systems Security/Information Assurance ($92,797)
- Finance ($101,202)
Source: USA Today