Netflix Announces Premiere Dates
Netflix has given us a list of dates to mark on our calendars. The streaming site announced the return of its shows “Orange is the New Black,” “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” and “Grace and Frankie.”
We also now know when new shows by Baz Luhrmann, Ashton Kutcher, and others will debut on the streaming site. Check out the list below and remember, the episodes will be available starting at 12:01am on the respective premiere dates:
- “Orange is the New Black” season four – June 17th
- “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” season two – April 15th
- “Grace and Frankie” – May 6th
- “The Get Down” – August 12th: The Baz Luhrmann show is a music-driven drama set in 1970s New York City and follows a group of teenagers as they try and make a name for themselves.
- “Flaked” – March 11th: Will Arnett stars as a man who falls in love with the object of his best friend’s “fascination.”
- “The Ranch” – April 1st: Ashton Kutcher stars as a failed semi-pro footballer who returns home to run the family ranch. The show will see a mini “That 70s Show” reunion as Danny Masterson plays Kutcher’s brother.
- “Stranger Things” – July 15th: The “love letter to the 80s” follows the friends, family, and local police who are dealing with top secret experiments and terrifying supernatural forces after a young boy vanishes into thin air. Winona Ryder and Matthew Modine star.
- “Marseille” – May 5th: Gérard Depardieu stars as the mayor of the title French town for the last 20 years preparing for an upcoming election.
- “Lost & Found Music Studios” – April 1st: Teenage musicians try and figure out their place in a prestigious music school.
- “Kong: King of the Apes” – April 15th: animated, futuristic take on the story of King Kong.