It’s a given that you’ve seen a movie and thought, “I’d have to be hammered to do that!” You’re not alone.Here’s a list of some name performers who enlisted the help of Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, or whatever other booze-peddler you can name to get the job done.
- Neve Campbell, Matt Dillon & Denise Richards –On-screen, there was one bottle of champagne during the infamous three-way scene in “Wild Things.” Off-screen? There was a lot more than that.
- Anna Kendrick – While shooting “Drinking Buddies,” she thought she was drinking fake She wasn’t.
- Jennifer Lawrence –While she was on the “Catching Fire” set, she was completely bored and had more than a few Pina Coladas in her trailer between call times.
- Shia LeBeouf – While playing a bootlegger in “Lawless,” LeBeouf turned to real moonshine to get him into the spirit of the role.
- Brad Pitt & Edward Norton –During “Fight Club,” director David Fincher was smart enough to fire up the cameras while Pitt & Norton were doing some heavy-duty drinking. The “golf ball” scene was the result.
- Natalie Portman & Mila Kunis –Their lesbian rendezvous was made possible by a few shots of tequila. Thank you, agave gods!
- Margot Robbie – That glorious scene of “self love” in “The Wolf of Wall Street?” She says took “three shots of tequila at 9:00 in the morning.”
- Daniel Radcliffe –During the “Harry Potter” days, Radcliffe was no stranger to partying and showed up drunk on-set a few times. He says he can even point to specific scenes and tell you when he was completely “gone.”