No matter how much you love someone there’s always going to be something that drives you crazy about them, and that’s particularly true once you get married and are living with them full time. Well, now some wives are opening up about just that.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has wives revealing the things they secretly hate about their husbands, and while some are just little annoyances, others may leave you wondering why they ever got married in the first place.
Things wives secretly hate about their husbands include:
- “I can’t stand when my husband talks like a baby. It’s so annoying and unattractive. I wish he’d stop.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband eats cereal. He gets nearly half the cereal on his spoon and then slurps it up.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband expects everyone to pat his back for something I do every day. I.E. washing dishes or making dinner.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband checks out another woman. It kills me…”
- “I can’t stand when my husband is with his family. He turns into a self-righteous D-bag and always makes fun of me. But away from his family he is the nicest and sweetest guy ever.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband sleeps in the middle of the bed.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband washes clothes. The kids clothes and mine wind up discolored or shrunken.”
- “Is it bad that I can’t stand when my husband just comes over and starts touching me..like uhh, no, leave me alone.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband watches porn. Half of the time I’m angry and the other half I just want to die so it doesn’t hurt anymore. I hate myself for not looking like them.”
- “I can’t stand when my husband gets drunk every night. He’s so annoying when he’s drunk and bothers the hell out of me. I wish he’d stop because he’s more enjoyable to be around sober than drunk.”